Wednesday, August 11, 2010

About My Zoo

I'll let you get to know me... how did the old stats go when you went into a chat room? a/s/l?....ah...I forget. Anyways, I'm Missy, 27 yrs young and getting younger. :o> Mother of 3. Cole - 8, Gavin - 7, and Leah - 1. Engaged to a wonderful man (Larry), till April 16th 2011 then I'll be able to squeeze into a wedding dress and actually call him my husband. There is also Tyler who lives with us, that is Larry's son, my to-be stepson. He's 18.
Sometimes the time I spend on the puter I should actually be cleaning up after or chasing the 3 lil' wild animals...but then I say what's the point? As soon as I do, everything will be everywhere again, and they already chase each other enough, they don't need mom falling all over them too. That doesn't mean I don't do stuff with my kids, we are all the time taking family trips and doing arts and crafts. And even thou' I'm extremely strict and my kids hate me at times...they will appreciate everything in the end. With that said...Leah just threw her cup out of the crib and her yelling woke her brothers up...it's time for my day to start! ~MissySue

No comments:

Post a Comment